Graphic and web design
GreenLeaf Imaging is a one-stop web and graphic design service, based in San Diego, CA, by designer Ariel Lepor. I provide great work and fast turnaround!
- Website design and development, including
valid HTML5, CSS, PHP, and jQuery
- Logo design and brand identity
- Business cards, letterheads, and more
Every project I take is special, and every design I create is unique. Everything from a project's scope to the purpose of a design can influence how much a project will cost. As a result, I haven't set any fixed prices for websites, logos, or other design materials.
I understand that you want to know what to expect price-wise, and so I have compiled this information for you:
- Websites: Ballpark range is $1,500 to $5,000. Price is influenced by design complexity/number of revisions, number of pages, and special features (like a CMS, a blog, jQuery plugins, use of databases, or contact forms).
- Logos: Ballpark range is $200 to $800, depending on what the logo is for, complexity, and number of concepts/revisions.
- Print materials: The cost of print items like business cards, flyers, and posters varies by kind and number of pieces or pages. Ballpark range is $100 to $1000.
To get a better idea of how much your project will cost, just request a quote! The quote is one thing that is always free.
GreenLeaf Imaging gives back
I donate a percentage of all income I make from my work here to charity. So you know that when you purchase a service from me, be it anything from a large website project to a basic business card, you are also helping a good cause.